Friday, September 21, 2007

Acorn and Leaf


Acorn and Leaf
Originally uploaded by Green Leaf and Owl
Hurrah for Autumn, my favorite time of the year. I love the colors. Of course I prefer this olive green, but I also love the mustard yellow that seems to be so popular lately. It is the color of my 70's kitchen.

I am so excited about the new stamps I have been receiving the past few days. I have a bunch more coming and will be making some polymer pieces with them. Here are a couple new leaves I made gift tags with: Nut, Tree and Leaf Tags
I ordered the stamps unmounted and mounted them myself last night.

I found a great tutorial from MirkWood Designs .

All I needed was some sticky foam from Michaels, some hardwood I cut into pieces from the hardware store and rubber cement. I saved a ton of money and am quite proud of myself. :) The stamps don't look as clean as the already mounted ones, but work just as well.

2 comments:

geniez said...

I cannot wait to see more designs--I've emailed your site to some guys I know in the hopes they'll buy stuff for Christmas.

Eva said...

ooo, thank you! My new things are being bought and I've been slow to make more. :) I should have a couple new necklaces by next week.