Friday, October 19, 2007

Stickers made with my Xyron Machine!!!!


Fun stickers
Originally uploaded by Green Leaf and Owl
I LOVE this machine. It is just the sticker one... maybe one day I'll buy the laminating one too. I designed this sticker for my mom's shop, Run Alice Run. I designed it in Photoshop and printed on photopaper. I punched it out with a 1 3/8" circle and fed it through my Xyron. Tada! The perfect touch to packaging.

I'm also using old, vintage books to make fun stickers as promos to send along with my orders. It's fun to recycle.

This sticker machine is relatively affordable. Use your Joann's coupon! The refills aren't bad either.

2 comments:

LLA said...

such a clever idea! and I really love the design you came up with....

Eva said...

Thanks! It beats gluing a circle of paper to my boxes.