Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I found something I love

I recently stumbled upon this shop: madebyhank.etsy.com . I think it was through Pounce on Etsy, but I can't be sure. Anyways, I love most everything in her shop. I love the colors, materials, designs... I am constantly considering buying something, but what? My favorite pouch was sold today actually.

Look at the handmade tag attached to the pouch!! I love it. I also love many other
things such as the Loretta Bag (and others that have been sold.) Can you see the little deer attached to the tag? What a great detail. (sigh) How do I decide which to buy?

When I buy a purse/bag, I use it for a very long time. So, I must love it. This shop has some items I'd use for a long time. I've never purchased a bag on Etsy before, but now I am considering it. madebyhank's bags are unique and interesting with fabrics of different colors and textures, made with vintage materials and just so nice to look at. She is in my top favorites for sure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, these certainly do look like your style.