Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh, little bird! Stop flying into my window.

Bird pendants never get old to me. Maybe to some people, but I think you can never have too many birds. This little guy is a favorite. I love turquoise anything. Unfortunatly, he is gone for the time being... hopefully to revisit soon.

I want to start making some pendants from vintage illustrations... but the whole copyright thing is scaring me off. It seems complicated. I don't want to think something is in "public domain" and then find out it's not.

This website has helped: www.copyright.gov
But seems a bit complicated.

1 comment:

LLA said...

I could see getting tired of other people's birds... but yours? NEVER! I love your pendants, and I am glad that they are fun for you to make (that way you'll keep making 'em!)