Friday, October 5, 2007

Night time woes.

My son just turned 2 on September 8th. I decided it was time to take away his beloved, (and my best friend), the pacifier. He had only been using the thing at bedtime, but really, I loved it as much as he did. It's only been a few days... maybe 5 or so, and night time has been rough. Waking up in the middle of the night multiple times like he was 2 weeks old is not pleasant, but I'm trying to stay strong. He is not going to be a 4 year old walking around the mall, sucking on a pacifier. I am pulling put my hair!!! I've been trying to compensate with additional hugs, kisses and attention. He constantly wants to be held. I think this has to do with pacifier loss. I miss it too.

1 comment:

LLA said...

Oh ugh - this does sound rough. Hope that the nights have been going more easily since the writing of this post!

:)